- ZIMBABWEAN teen among 3 Bradford men found guilty of murder
- CHAMISA-led CCC loses by elections appeal.
- BREAKING NEWS; CCC SEC GEN Sengezo Tahabangu wins recalls court case
- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
The MDC deputy national chairperson Job “Wiwa” Sikhala’s according to his lawyers, the Zimbabwe Republic Police subjected him to torture and almost killed him during the impromptu transportation on Tuesday from the capital Harare to Masvingo to face trial for the alleged attempted overthrowing of the Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s administration. Siwiwa an asmathic and hypertensive individual who had been blind folded all along and sandwitched between two armed men, was denied food , medication…Read More