- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA HOSPITALISED- Zimbabwe’s vice president Chiwenga is currently reported to be in a private hospital in Harare for an undisclosed illness. The Foreign affairs and international trade minister Sibusiso Moyo is still hospitalised in recovery in Harare. The two are key players in the Operation Restore Order coup which removed Mugabe from power. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,843
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,582 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,483 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,671 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya