- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
Soon after Zimbabweans, held a powerful MDC T, ‘Mother Of All Demonstrations’ in Harare, in protest against against the continuously deteriorating economy under the despot Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and Securocrats, Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime has gone ahead to announce a fuel price increase.
Zimbabwe’s Petrol and diesel prices have gone up from US$1,19 and USc94 respectively, to US$1,27 and US$1,09 per litre.
Fuel prices in Zimbabwe are generally much higher than average Southern Africa’s regional fuel price averages, forcing more suffering upon an already destitute nation, as public transport, food prices and import costs generally all subsequently increase in tandem with fuel price rises .
This will of not affect the filthy rich, corrupt US$ multibillionaires Mugabe, Zim1 Family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats who rarely need local services as they hide all their proceeds of crime in the far east and in offshore accounts. In other words, in their books, this is a non event.
COUNTRY PRICES PER LITRE OF FUEL ARE AS FOLLOWS PETROL DIESEL
Zambia, US 89 cents US 77 cents
Mozambique US$ 1,04 US 81cents
Malawi US$1,13 US$1,16
Botswana US 75cents US 71 cents
Zimbabwe US$1,27 US$1,09
By Sibusiso Ngwenya