- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
Public Service Commission (PSC) general manager Grace Machakaire said the commission is replacing 66 teachers who lost their jobs through involvement in the party elective politics.
She said, “In line with the Public Service Commission general letter referenced D/ 16 dated 17 May 2023 the commission intends to replace 66 teachers who resigned to participate in the 2023 harmonized elections.
The Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (ARTUZ) however accuses the government of discrimination after allegedly wielding the axe on teachers who contested the poll on opposition ticket only.
Source – Byo24