- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
“The underlying economy is growing. Exports are growing. The fundamentals are strong. The bond note is the strongest ‘currency’ in the SADC region because it is a currency. This indicates the underlying strength of the Zimbabwe economy despite the current problems,” says Eddie Cross.