- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa who added that the Zimbabwe State had managed to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, including that Tendai Biti declared and announced that Opposition MDC-Alliance presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa had won theZimbabwe elections before the Zec body made the official announcement on the outcome of the presidential elections. More to follow…Sibusiso Ngwenya