- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
Members of the Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (ARTUZ) have been arrested by the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) in Harare. No charge has been laid on them yet.
Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights have dispatched a team to the Harare Central police station.
More to follow Byo24