- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
CARTEL CONTROL OF COURTS : Hodzi Zimbabwe’s Acting Prosecutor General , says Zimbabwe justice system is captured by powerful cartels, who include lawyers, media and powerful political figures
SHOCKING CARTEL CONTROL OF COURTS IN ZIMBABWE: Hodzi was sworn in as Zimbabwe’s Acting Prosecutor General after the dismissal of Former PG Ray Goba,says that the justice system in Zimbabwe is captured by powerful cartels who include lawyers, media and powerful political figures.
Hodzi, stated that “The National Prosecuting Authority is captured by some corrupt elements.There are lawyers who are corrupt, they operate as a cartel we have intelligence on them. We have identified the main characters and we are working on a dossier.
“We have identified a section of the NPA which was captured right up to the top. We are going to take brutal action because we are cutting off cancer.”
Explaining why there is a dossier of 27 high profile cases in place ,which are clearly not being set down for hearing in the courts, Hodzi said, the powerful cartel allegedly include media figures who deliberately plant stories to say that so and so will be arrested
Hodzi added that, We have traced these cartels to high ranking political figures who appear untouchable. Documents were delivered to my office, it’s a matter of life and death but I am a fighter, I am innovative and creative in dealing with challenges I am not a mourner.” “The Cartels are so powerful to the extent they rival government. This is another damaging issue , coming soon after the fuel cartel exposure recently by Acie, Lumumba Mutumanje. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya– Byo24News
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 159,778
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,686 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,684 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,884 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya.