- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
(CCC) Legislator Job Sikhala falls sick while detained at Chikurubi Mximum Prison.
(CCC) legislator, Job Sikhala has reportedly fallen sick while detained at Chikurubi Maximum Prison.
The MP’s lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa was reportedly asked to call a private doctor to attend to the politician who was vomitting.
Award-winning journalist and documentary filmmaker, Hopewell Chin’ono confirmed the development in a social media post Sunday, saying: “Job Sikhala’s lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa has received a call from Chikurubi prison
asking her to urgently get a doctor for the political prisoner and MP.
“His wife confirmed to me that she also got a call letting her know that Sikhala is vomiting, she is now on her way to the prison.”
The parliamentarian has been in prison for nearly three months over charges of inciting violence and obstructing the course of justice, both charges emanating from the case of slain CCC activist Moreblessing Ali.
Sikhala has repeatedly been denied bail by both the High Court and Supreme Court.
Source – NewZimbabwe