- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
At least four directors in the Central Intelligence Organisation have been retired, or allegedly being too close to former CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe, who is also former Justice minister, and Mugabe .
Purge victims include director-counter intelligence, Musafare Nyamudahondo, director-technical department Charles Hwekwete and director-economics Jimias Madzingira. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo- former CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe (L), RTD Gen Chiwenga, now vice president and the deposed former president Robert Mugabe.