- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
THE MDC has lost , many cadres in senior positions since the infamous Zanu PF ‘NIKUV’ victory of 31st July 2013, more prominently, such key figures as the MDC chairman Goodrich Chimbaira, MDC policy director Qhubani Moyo and MDC spokesman Nhlanhla Dube. Some key figure chose not to leave but instead to step down from their official posts, and these include MDC deputy chairperson Frank Chamunorwa and MDC Secretary-General Priscilla Misihairabwi Mushonga.
The latest senior official that MDC has lost, now is Paul Themba Nyathi who stepped down from his official post of MDC party Treasurer,but chose not leave the party and instead, remains a card carrying party member. Paul Themba Nyathi, insists that this state of affairs has been necessitated by the need to channel his focus towards his civil society commitments.
The MDC president Professor Welshman Ncube , has taken steps to redress theleadership crisis and on Sunday replaced Paul Themba Nyathi with his deputy Theresa Marimazhira Muchovo . Sibusiso Ngwenya.