- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
“Doctors are pleased with the outcome of the operation,” spokesperson Bongani Majola said in a statement.
“The president will spend the next few days resting and recuperating at home. He will also work from home during this period.”
The presidency announced late on Saturday evening that Zuma had been admitted to hospital.
The gallstones were discovered during a routine medical check-up about two months ago, Majola said.
Zuma undergoes two major medical examinations per annum, the first one in January and the second in June. Source: news24