- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
South Africa’s opposition ‘Democratic Alliance’ efforts to impeach President Jacob Zuma over the Nkandla scandal, in which he allegedly misused public funds to improve his personal household.
The motion by the oppposition, has been rejected after a vote
Abstain: 0 –
This means that Soppositouth Africa’s opposition motion to impeach president Jacob Zuma has been rejected by 233 votes to 143 at South Africa’s parliament thereby lending the troubled President Jacob Zuma , a life line of survival. By Sibusiso Ngwenya