- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
- SANCTIONS ON ZIMBABWE exacerbate the challenges that SA have regards to unemployment and health services,-President Ramaphosa.
APPLE CO-FOUNDER STEVE WOZNIAK SAYS PEOPLE should find a way to get off Facebook if they value their privacy.In UK, the NHS has partnered with AMAZON to use voice assisted technology to provide reliable health information to people through ALEXA to try and diagnose patient problems. The NHS is clearly endorsing recording devices placing patient information at risk of being revealed to the public, as there is no confidentiality in the recordings which the majority…Read More