- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
The prominent MDC legislator Priscilla Misihairabwi-Mushonga, questioned vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa in parliarment, why Gukurahundi victims are neglected. She argued that the victims of Mugabe’s fifth brigade massacre of the Ndebele people of Midlands and Matebeleland who are estimated to be in the region of 20,000, are neglected by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, responded by informing the parliament today that the Home Affairs ministry must assist in the reburials of Gukurahundi victims in Matabeleland. The MDC legislator Priscilla Misihairabwi-Mushonga…Read More