- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa continues to take brick-bats from Zimbabweans across the political divide with respected former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor Kombo Moyana the latest high-profile person to tell the government it is lost. Chinamasa almost blew his top during a heated public discussion organised by the Southern African Political and Economic Series (Sapes) Trust on Thursday, where economists argued against the re-introduction of the country’s comatose currency. Moyana, Zimbabwe’s first black head of…Read More