- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
The International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is dispatching a mission to Harare next week, has ruled out giving any financial assistance to Zimbabwe until all external debts are settled. The IMF is expected in the country from August 31st to September 11th to undertake the second review of the Staff Monitored Programme (SMP). Last year the IMF agreed to a successor SMP – an informal agreement between country authorities and the global lender designed to…Read More