- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
SMOKING in public will attract a fine of US$500 or six months in jail after the country has aligned the Public Health Act on Tobacco Control Regulation 264 of 2001 with the World Health Organisation statutes, an official has said. The deputy director Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the Ministry of Health and Child Care, Mrs Docas Sithole, said Zimbabwe became an affiliate member of WHO on Tobacco Control in March this year and some…Read More