- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
SEVERAL church organisations met in Harare yesterday where a consensus was reached to put pressure on President Robert Mugabe to leave office for allegedly failing to run the country. The Zimbabwe Divine Destiny (ZDD), Christian Prophetic Voice Zimbabwe, Christian Voice, Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace, Christian Alliance and Prayer Network Zimbabwe, among others, convened a meeting to discuss efforts and approaches being taken by church organisations in response to Zimbabwe’s challenges. The convener of…Read More