- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
THE Siavonga Magistrates Court has passed two controversial judgements in a case involving 21 Zimbabwean fishermen who were arrested for straying into Zambian waters on Lake Kariba. Daily Nation reported that eleven of the 21 fishermen who appeared before Magistrate Victoria Chitobangoma were ordered to K600 each or in default serve 8 months in imprisonment with hard labour while the other group of 10 who appeared before a different Magistrate were last week sentenced to…Read More