- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
BULAWAYO residents yesterday woke up to the surprise of seeing Robert Mugabe Way having been defaced and changed to Devolution Way by unidentified people, although there is strong suspicion that the graffiti was sprayed by advocates of devolution of power.Of late, opposition parties and civil society groups from Matabeleland region, particularly MDC, Zapu, Ibetshu LikaZulu, have been pushing government to implement devolution to give local authorities autonomy over their resources. The concept is…Read More