- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
US MIGRANT CARAVAN: DONALD TRUMP INDICATES UP TO 15000 SOLDIERS will be sent the US-Mexico border to counter the migrant approach.
This will be a massive deployment of the military on US soil and at a time of peace when the US is not under any military invasion. The migrant caravan is known to be at least 800 miles away and over a month away but growing in numbers and unrelenting in its approach.. a major increase on initial deployments. This is actually , a higher deployment of the US military than the 14,000 troops that America has deployed in Afghanistan. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya