- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
UNEXPLAINED FUNDS AND DEPOSITS to be provisionally impounded.
President Mnangagwa will use emergency powers to target unexplained wealth and bank deposits and target tax dodgers. by provisionally impounding unexplained funds or wealth in bank accounts. This is part of the measures that the government is sweeping in to reign in the rampant corruption and looting in Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya