- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Bulawayo mayor Martin Moyo told hundreds of vendors at a stakeholders meeting today at the Small city hall that the June 26 deadline would be impossible for them to meet by providing legal vending sites.
As such Moyo said vendors should ‘relax’ at their illegal sites while BCC “works out something”.
1, 975 vendors have applied for vending licences.
“As council we want to assist you in the best manner as we could.
“Industries have closed and taken over by churches and many people have resorted to vending” said the MDC-T mayor.
He added “We wont be able to meet Government June 26 deadline.
“However, we pledge to work out something soon.”
Local government minister Ignatius Chombo has had several run-ins with BCC and several MDC-T led local authorities by Thobekile Zhou.Source: Byo24News