- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
‘President Mugabe’s, Alpha Omega Dairy Business Facing Viability Challenges’
President Robert Mugabe’s dairy business, Alpha Omega Dairy is reportedly facing viability challenges amid revelations that the company is struggling to supply its products to various retail outlets in the country. he company requires fresh capital injections to stay afloat, as it is facing cash flow constraints which have made it difficult to produce brands as its Appertina yoghurt flavors, Alpha ice cream and Mnandi sour mil.
The company has since hired a consultancy firm to steer it out of the financial challenges. Following the hire of Ernst & Young to carry out an audit, heads rolled at the company, including executives such as general managers, quality assurances, and sales and marketing managers. source-ZimInd