- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
‘SHOCKING CORRUPTION REVELATION ABOUT PRISON ESCAPE SCANDAL INVOLVING CHIHURI AND A PRISON OFFICER AT, BULAWAYO’S KHAMI PRISON’
A Khami Prison inmate has claimed that he was ordered to escape from jail by a prison officer and gave him $300 for transport.
Innocent Chihuri told Bulawayo magistrate that a prison officer identified as Maindeyi hatched the plan to let him escape as he wanted to expose certain corrupt senior prison officers.
But his freedom was short lived and very costly.
The court heard that sometime in December last year, during a roll call it was discovered that Chihuri was missing.
A search was conducted and discovered that Chihuri had not returned after the day’s duties.
In court Chihuri revealed that he was assisted to escape.