- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
President Robert Mugabe’s loyalist Energy Mutodi has made sensational indications that then political instability rocking the ruling Zanu PF makes it necessary for the International Criminal Court to intervene if the squabbles would lead to the killing of innocent people. Speaking through his article Mutodi said considering that factionalism in Zanu PF is being sponsored by tribalism, with the Zezuru saying they are unconquerable and that the Karangas are second class citizens in this country,…Read More