- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
NEWLY-APPOINTED Zanu PF women’s league boss Marble Chinomona said she survived a heart attack after being accused of being part of the infamous Tsholotsho Declaration which was allegedly aimed at staging a coup against former President Robert Mugabe 12 years ago.
The Zanu PF women’s league boss Marble Chinomona, also Mutoko North MP, was saved by financial assistance she received from Health and Child Care minister David Parirenyatwa and former provincial chairperson, Grace Mugabe’s cousin Ray Kaukonde, after her heart attack 12 years ago, on December 22, as Parirenyatwa and Kaukonde chartered a plane to fly her to South Africa after Air Zimbabwe refused to carry her in her serious state. Marble fell out with Grace Mugabe and was expelled from Zanu pf but was recently appointed by the new Zimbabwe government of Mnangagwa as Zanu PF women’s league boss.
After watching Mugabe and all Zanu pf stalwarts globe trotting for treatment all these years including Mnangagwa, its clear that for anyone to survive they needed to be in the Zanu pf hierachy or well connected. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya