- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
On Monday evening at 21:00 hrs four human rights defenders were arrested when they landed at the Robert Gabriel Mugabe International airport accused of being part of a group that went for regime change training in Prague.
The arrested accused are Citizen Manifesto Coordinator Tatenda Mombeyarara, Centre for Community Development, Advocacy Officer George Makoni, Nyasha Frank Mpahlo of Transparency International (Zimbabwe) and Executive Director of COTRAD Gamuchirai who were whisked away to an unknown location for five hours before being moved again to Harare Central police station after the Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights stepped in to offer legal services.
www.newzimbabwevision says once a high profile activist, always a marked person. CIO usually access the flight manifestos and peruse them in search of wanted individuals, persons of interest specifically high profile activists then prepare a welcoming committee for the victims, one which many have never returned from, case in point where is Itai Dzamara ? More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.