- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
President Robert Mugabe has made a shock appointment to the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission by roping in former MDC official Qhubani Moyo as a commissioner. The appointment is with immediate effect. Moyo posted on his official Facebook account this morning: “Comrades, yesterday (Monday) the Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda announced my appointment by President Robert Mugabe to be Commissioner of the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission. The appointment is with immediate effect”. His…Read More