- OVER 12 500 INDIGENOUS CHILONGA CHIREDZI VILLAGERS DISPLACED by Mnangagwa's cronies at Dendairy family farm.
- RTD Gen, VP Chiwenga's three minor children are in the care of maids after he blocked their mum Marry from seeing them
- VP RTD GENERAL CHIWENGA, is building a multimillionaire home in Manombe Close, Carrick Creagh Estate in Borrowdale
- DIESEL PRICE RISES from from US$1,27 to US$1,32 and petrol from $1,26 to US$1,30 now that lockdown has been eased
- WHO REMEMBERS, ZBC NEWS ACHOR , Lee Ann Bernard's post where she mocked diaspora based Zimbabweans?
We all remember that in March 2008, Zimbabwe experience a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election. Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats had lost relevance because of the continued suffering and hunger across Zimbabwe and the people were clearly hungry for a change of power due to economic situation. General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament….Read More