- (MP) BYO JASMINE KOKS TOFFA REMINDS ZIMBABWEANS THAT VOTER REGISTRATION is still open and calls for the public to register,..see the list of places you can register at:
- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
We all remember that in March 2008, Zimbabwe experience a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election. Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats had lost relevance because of the continued suffering and hunger across Zimbabwe and the people were clearly hungry for a change of power due to economic situation. General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament….Read More