- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
We all remember that in March 2008, Zimbabwe experience a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election. Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats had lost relevance because of the continued suffering and hunger across Zimbabwe and the people were clearly hungry for a change of power due to economic situation. General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament….Read More