- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
- CORONA: OVER 260 Zimbabweans, including Botswana deportees , are isolated at Plumtree High School, in unhygienic and squalid conditions
We all remember that in March 2008, Zimbabwe experience a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election. Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats had lost relevance because of the continued suffering and hunger across Zimbabwe and the people were clearly hungry for a change of power due to economic situation. General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament….Read More