- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) in Bulawayo has banned a planned Communist Group and the Zimbabwe Communist League from holding a meeting at Stanley Hall on the grounds that is “not registered”. The group had sought police clearance for the meeting. In a response dated October 29, Zimbabwe Republic Police of Bulawayo West District in a letter signed by Superintendent D. Mapiye Acting Officer Commanding Bulawayo West District said “Please be advised that this office has…Read More