- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) in Bulawayo has banned a planned Communist Group and the Zimbabwe Communist League from holding a meeting at Stanley Hall on the grounds that is “not registered”. The group had sought police clearance for the meeting. In a response dated October 29, Zimbabwe Republic Police of Bulawayo West District in a letter signed by Superintendent D. Mapiye Acting Officer Commanding Bulawayo West District said “Please be advised that this office has…Read More