- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
To date, 46 African states have reported a total of 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, according to the Africa Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Besides South Africa and Egypt, the countries of Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Burkina Faso, Ghana and Senegal have all reported over 100 cases, mostly imported by visitors from Europe.
So far the virus has spread fastest in some of Africa’s most economically developed countries, like South Africa and Egypt, which have more air connections and commerce with Europe and China, and have the capacity to do the testing to confirm positive cases.
African Union✔@_AfricanUnionCOVID-19 Surveillance Update: 6 April 2020 9:00a.m EAT https://au.int/covid19 Total number positive cases in #Africa 9,19851 countries414 deaths813 recovery cases by Region#AfricaPrepares #FactsNotFear #COVID19 – online
Join Zimbabwe Global News group and encourage others to join 310,224 member now a third of a million, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. With such unprecedented group growth, with non alignment to any political grouping whether opposition or ruling, its fair to say that we are building a well informed electorate, better placed to make more informed choices such as in voting, about issues that directly affect their lives. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 310,224 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website
25,255 people like this and 25,322 people follow this
Followed by 12,939