- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Godfrey Majonga died on Monday night home in Eastlea, where Mourners are gathered at number 20 Somerset, Eastlea in Harare. Majonga iss survived by his wife Grace and three children.
Godfrey Majonga became paralysed in 1987 after , now president Mnangagwa found him at his girlfriend’s place whom they were both allegedly dating. Mnangagwa and his security gave Majonga the option of sitting on ahot stove or jumping through the window. Majonga, opted to jump out of the third floor window and this led to injuries to his nervous system and spinal cord from blunt force trauma after landing on hard concrete, leaving him paralysed and wheelchair-bound for the rest of his life. Majonga’s sad ending will be strongly remembered by many who saw him regularly on TV and the fact that after the bloody gukurahundi genocide with Mnangagwa at its helm which was ended with the December 1987 Unity Accord, the same year Majonga was permanantly disabled by Mnangagwa according to reports. More news to follow Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 221,717 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,320 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,146 likes
Followed by 12,435