- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship in the under listed fields
AuditingHRMOccupational Health and SafetyEconomicsGeneral ManagementPublic RelationsRecords and Archives ManagementArchitecture Project ManagementProperty Development and Estates ManagementLibrary and information ScienceAgricultureMechanical EngineeringElectrical EngineeringLogistic and Transport ManagementSocial workLaboratory ScienceDevelopment StudiesBusiness Administration/ LOCAL GOVERNANCEEnvironmental HealthHealth PromotionLand SurveyWater Resources ManagementChemistryAccounting/ Finance/ Risk ManagementInformation Communication and TechnologyCivil EngineeringTown planningGeographic Information SystemsQuantity SurveyingProcurementHow to applyTo apply
Interested prospective trainees are advised to clearly indicate their chosen discipline on the envelope marked for exampla “TRAINEE LOCAL GOVERNANCE” as the case may be, and forward their application letter together with CV to:
The Acting Human Capital DirectorCity of BulawayoP.O.Box 558Bulawayo
OR dropped at
10th Floor Office 1001Municipal Buildings, (Tower Block)L/Takawira & R.G.MugabeBulawayo
Not later than 1st November 2019Source – BCC
ZIMBABWE GLOBAL NEWS- 266,501 Members: welcome everyone, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 266,501 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes24,158 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,672