- ZNA Brighton Matura murdered his girlfriend Fungayi Tendayi and shot himself to death on Wednesday morning at Nyimo shopping centre in Sanyati.
- TWO MURDER ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING THE son of former Midlands Provincial Affairs minister Jason Machaya, Foster, died in a car crash on Wednesday night along the Gweru-Mvuma Road in an accident that also claimed the life of a popular Gweru gold baron who was awaiting trial for murder.
- JUST LIKE AT TSVANGIRAI'S FUNREAL IN 2018, TEMPERS ONCE AGAIN FLARED up from he rowdy, violent MDC youth in Gutu, when Khuphe, arrived to pay her last respects to the MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa was burying his late mother in Gutu on Tuesday.
- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
Alpha Media Holdings Boss and member of the Presidential Advisory Council Trevor Ncube has warned Zimbabweans against engaging in acts of war in pursuit of toppling the government of President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Ncube’s statements come at a time when the MDC Youth Assembly has vowed to take to the streets until President Mnangagwa resigns from office.
“Dear Zimbabwe Starting a war is very easy. Turning the violence tap off is never easy.” Ncube said. “Ask Syria, Libya , Yemeni , DRC etc. Our personal political ambitions are nothing compared to what we can do as a proud united people. Let us fight for what unites us.”
Ncube further cautioned Zimbabweans against engaging in talks that might fuel expectation for war in the country.
“War talk cultivates expectations of confrontation and violence. Our words have power to peacefully overcome our differences. Our words have power to escalate expectations of instability. Our words will build or destroy Zimbabwe. The choice is yours.”
Recently police arrested seven civic society leaders who are accused of getting traing from a Serbian organisation CANVAS which is alleged to have trained them in use of small arms and mass protests.
CANVAS is a successor to Otpor a youth led organisation that toppled the Serbian dictator Slobadan Milosevic.
Police have warned that they are ready to crush any acts of protests that may be unleashed to topple President Mnangagwa.Source – Byo24News
www.newzimbabwevision continues to call for peace, equality, unity and love amonst all tribes, races, religions, gender, ages, knowing that we are one Zimbabwe, one nation, one people! To all Zimbabweans, I say go to war at your own peril. It took a small arms cache whether genuinely Zapu or a Zanu pMugabe ploy to subjugate the Ndebeles, but, lest you forget, the result was the mass murder and genocide across Matebeleland and Midlands when Mugabe,Chiwenga, Mnangagwa, Shiri and associates butchered and buried over 20,000 unarmed Ndebeles. Its a democratic nation we are fighting for, so, let those who feel war will bring peace, go ahead and arm themselves at their own peril because this is exactly what the same emergency powers that prevailed in the early 80s at the time of the Gukurahundi genocide will again be used to silence dissent. Sibusiso Ngwenya. DISCUSS!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 201,877
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,194 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,683 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,313 people