- ZIMBABWE WOMEN-WAKE UP!-photos here depict reality in Zimbabwe's society.
- PROMINENT Bulawayo cultural activist, Peter Zwide Kalanga Khumalo, was unveiled as King Nyamande Lobengula II
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s mother caused a scene at Robert Mugabe Square in Harare yesterday when she refused to disembark from the hearse carrying her son’s body at a send-off ceremony for MDC-T party supporters.
- MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai’s widow, Ms Elizabeth Macheka, did not accompany her husband’s body to Buhera for burial as pressure mounted on her from the Tsvangirai family that she should not attend the funeral.
- 'FOWL PLAY-Why did the chicken cross the road?'-UK fast food giant KFC has been forced to close 600 of its 900 branches
Barack Obama, 56, George W. Bush, 71, Bill Clinton, 71, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter, both 93. US current President Trump fowarded a taped message in which he thanked the five former presidents of the US for their efforts.
Its such a wonder to see five former living presidents of such a powerful nation come together at a time of national need. On the other hand it says a lot about a president Mugabe who has stayed in power for 37 years and caused nothing but death, misery, destruction and anything negative that one can attach to a dictator. Zimbabwe has no living former prime minister and most people have been born, lived under and died or will die under Mugabe.
This is absolutely wrong,..wake up Zimbabwe, Mugabe, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and Zim1 family must all go, for the nation to move forward and have ex presidents work together to help the nation in times of need as we saw in Texas. I suppose thats the difference between democracy and dictatorship,..aren’t we all proud to be Zimbabweans. European Union and United States sanctions against the dictator Robert Mugabe (93) are still in place yet the World Health Organisation (WHO) in all its wisdom or rather none of it proudly announces to the world that it has accorded the brutal killer, gukurahundist. chiadzwa, Murambatsvina, 2008 butcher with the status of ‘Ambassador for health’..really? Wake up Zimbabwe..Im just saying! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.