- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
Barack Obama, 56, George W. Bush, 71, Bill Clinton, 71, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter, both 93. US current President Trump fowarded a taped message in which he thanked the five former presidents of the US for their efforts.
Its such a wonder to see five former living presidents of such a powerful nation come together at a time of national need. On the other hand it says a lot about a president Mugabe who has stayed in power for 37 years and caused nothing but death, misery, destruction and anything negative that one can attach to a dictator. Zimbabwe has no living former prime minister and most people have been born, lived under and died or will die under Mugabe.
This is absolutely wrong,..wake up Zimbabwe, Mugabe, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and Zim1 family must all go, for the nation to move forward and have ex presidents work together to help the nation in times of need as we saw in Texas. I suppose thats the difference between democracy and dictatorship,..aren’t we all proud to be Zimbabweans. European Union and United States sanctions against the dictator Robert Mugabe (93) are still in place yet the World Health Organisation (WHO) in all its wisdom or rather none of it proudly announces to the world that it has accorded the brutal killer, gukurahundist. chiadzwa, Murambatsvina, 2008 butcher with the status of ‘Ambassador for health’..really? Wake up Zimbabwe..Im just saying! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.