- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Barack Obama, 56, George W. Bush, 71, Bill Clinton, 71, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter, both 93. US current President Trump fowarded a taped message in which he thanked the five former presidents of the US for their efforts.
Its such a wonder to see five former living presidents of such a powerful nation come together at a time of national need. On the other hand it says a lot about a president Mugabe who has stayed in power for 37 years and caused nothing but death, misery, destruction and anything negative that one can attach to a dictator. Zimbabwe has no living former prime minister and most people have been born, lived under and died or will die under Mugabe.
This is absolutely wrong,..wake up Zimbabwe, Mugabe, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and Zim1 family must all go, for the nation to move forward and have ex presidents work together to help the nation in times of need as we saw in Texas. I suppose thats the difference between democracy and dictatorship,..aren’t we all proud to be Zimbabweans. European Union and United States sanctions against the dictator Robert Mugabe (93) are still in place yet the World Health Organisation (WHO) in all its wisdom or rather none of it proudly announces to the world that it has accorded the brutal killer, gukurahundist. chiadzwa, Murambatsvina, 2008 butcher with the status of ‘Ambassador for health’..really? Wake up Zimbabwe..Im just saying! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.