- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
FOUR machete wielding Zimbabweans attacked Penhalonga Redwing Mine guards in an attempt to gain entry.
FOUR daring Mutare robbers are in the dock after allegedly using machetes and axes to attack security guards as Redwing Mine in Penhalonga in an attempt to gain entry.
The gang of four consisted of 24-year-old Zondai Urayayi, Theophelous Gapara (28), Godfrey Dzingirai (43) and Darlington Mutsigo (26) are being charged with malicious damage to property, theft and assault.
The quartet appeared before Mutare magistrate, Tendai Mahwe this Monday and was remanded in custody to Wednesday for the continuation of trial.
Allegations are that on third of last month, the four and their accomplices who are still at large attacked security guards at Redwing Mine with machetes and axes demanding access into the mine.
The court heard that the security guards fled and the gang destroyed the guardroom before stealing mining equipment including a shovel, pick and rope.
However, the security team later fired warning shots to disperse the gang with four of them being arrested after police investigations.
Machete-wielding gangs have recently been on the limelight after the mining sector has been riddled with cases of violence perpetrated by these gangs. This has pushed the police to launch Operation Chikorokoza Ngachipere/ Ukukorokoza Akuphele which has seen several illegal mining areas closing down. – zbc
WELCOME EVERYONE: 297,024 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 297,024 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,743 likes24,790 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,844https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=4