- RTD GEN VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S EX WIFE, MARRY MUBAIWA WAS YESTERDAY BROUGHT TO COURT IN AN AMBULANCE, carried into the building on a stretcher and then pushed into the courtroom on a wheelchair while on an intravenous injection, after a warrant of arrest was issued against her for failing to attend a court remand hearing on charges of attempted murder and externalising foreign currency.
- Johannesburg. — PRICES OF FOOD AND OTHER COMMODITIES are likely to increase as a backlash from the ongoing attacks on trucks in South Africa forces distributors to seek alternative logistics.
- SOME WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE POURING SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS of money through non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to unite feuding MDC factions.
- ABUKA. — 110 RICE FARMERS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM ISLAMIST INSURGENTS in Nigeria’s northeast , a United Nations official said.
- FORMER Finance Minister, Tendai Biti has described as a ‘bank heist', businessman Kuda Tagwirei's reported acquisition of ZB Bank and becoming a major shareholder against the provisions of the Banking Act.
FOUR ZIMBABWEAN SONS MURDERED THEIR DAD, after a ‘prophet’ informed them that their father was using magical powers known as mubobobo to have sex with their wives.
The late dad . came from Mhou village under Chief Ndanga
On October 28, fatally assaulted by his four sons who accused him of using magic to sexually-abuse their wives who are the now deceased man’s daughters-in-law, TellZim News has learnt.
The sons had been told by a ‘prophet’ that their father was using magical powers known as mubobobo to have sex with their wives.
Police in Masvingo confirmed the death of the man but could not provide further details as they were not yet done with their protocols.
A source said the Patrick Mhou was assaulted by his sons Prosper, Aaron, Evans and Solomon several times on the head. They accused him of causing miscarriages to one of his daughters-in-law.
Zaka RDC Ward 1 Councillor Jakatira Makuyana confirmed the incident saying the four sons had reportedly connived to kill their father.
One of the family member said the dispute started when Solomon’s wife consulted a prophet who then told her that she had suffered many miscarriages due to the magical sexual abuse.
The source said Patrick had on the other occasion admitted using the juju when he was dragged to the prophet. He however provoked his sons’ anger by refusing to hand over his walking stick which reportedly acted as his talisman. – tellzim