- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
‘ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief’
‘ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief’.
President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Felix Nhlanhlayamangwe Ndiweni as traditional ruler of the Ndiweni Chieftainship after the Matabeleland North Provincial Chiefs Council recommended last month that he be removed as he was not the legitimate Chief.
In a letter to the Matabeleland North Provincial Assembly Secretary for Local Government and Public Works Churu said Ndiweni must cease getting his allowance and the government vehicle must be withdrawn from him.
The Ndiweni clan has been instructed to select a new candidate to become Chief of the Ndiweni Chieftainship. BYO24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 280,918 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 280,918 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,436 likes
Followed by 12,764