- PROVINCIAL CIO Intelligence Officer , Joseph Mbwanyo, passed away this morning after having tested for Coronavirus. In 7 days Zimbabwe has lost prominent figures including Keith Guzah, Norman Mataruka, Sam Malaba, Perrance Shiri and Colonel Mugwisi
- GLOBAL FINANCIERS SHUT OUT ZIMBABWE, AND THE MILITARISED MNANGAGWA ZANU PF
- BULAWAYO POLICE ABDUCT NOMAGUGU MATHUTHU, Zimlive EDITOR, MDUDUZI MATHUTHU'S SISTER ...to force Mduduzi out of hiding and hand himself over to the police.
- ZIMBABWE POLICE JUSTIFY EXPECTED SHOOTING OF CIVILIANS ON 31ST JULY BY CLAIMING -‘249 armed people threaten to burn fuel stations on Friday’
- PAC (PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL), FORMER AGRIBANK CEO , Somkhosi Mahamba Temba Malaba has died.
‘ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief’
‘ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief’.
President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Felix Nhlanhlayamangwe Ndiweni as traditional ruler of the Ndiweni Chieftainship after the Matabeleland North Provincial Chiefs Council recommended last month that he be removed as he was not the legitimate Chief.
In a letter to the Matabeleland North Provincial Assembly Secretary for Local Government and Public Works Churu said Ndiweni must cease getting his allowance and the government vehicle must be withdrawn from him.
The Ndiweni clan has been instructed to select a new candidate to become Chief of the Ndiweni Chieftainship. BYO24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 280,918 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 280,918 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,436 likes
Followed by 12,764