- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ANNOUNCES TRIPLE LOCK A-level and GCSE students in England - so results will be highest out of their estimated grades, their mocks and an optional written exam in the autumn.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS ZIMBABWE'S Defence Forces must defend our motherland Zimbabwe from detractors, divisive elements and enemies and wave of aggression manifesting through illegal sanctions, asymmetrical warfare and hostile anti-Zimbabwe propaganda mounted on social media platforms, to break the unity within our forces, sticking to the narrative that Zimbabwe is under siege from Western nations, diplomats, the opposition,civil society and social media platforms, plotting to overthrow Mnangagwa's militarised Zanu pf regime, clearly trash for an annual defence forces day celebration. Thank covid for the lockdown, for once the public were not forced to go to stadiums to celebrate their own oppression by the Mnangagwa militarised Zanu pf regime.
- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
In an interview with ZBC TV on Friday Chamisa said while he differed sharply with Mugabe on a number of issues relating to the economy demise and abuse of human rights, he agreed with the way Mugabe championed the anti-homosexual crusade because it stood for what God ordained.
So @nelsonchamisa is also against the LGBTQI community? What is the international community saying about his views that he supports what Mugabe stood for with regards to homosexuality? If elected into power he will not allow same sex marriages as well?
A commentator Tawanda Majanja says Chamisa has just applied for his expulsion from the international political arena. He might as well say good bye to politics and become a pastor
Chamisa said God ordained Adam and Eve and not Adam and Eve hence the Zimbabwean Constitution outlaws homosexuality.
Chamisa’s statements are in sharp contrast with what the late leader of the MDC Morgan Tsvangirai said during a BBC interview.
Tsvangirai is not record saying he respects human rights and the LGBTQI rights are part of human rights.
Social media users warned that Chamisa’s statements may cost him his popularity and support from the West. Source – Byo24-Mandla Ndlovu
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 235,467 members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,405 likes
Followed by 12,495