- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
In an interview with ZBC TV on Friday Chamisa said while he differed sharply with Mugabe on a number of issues relating to the economy demise and abuse of human rights, he agreed with the way Mugabe championed the anti-homosexual crusade because it stood for what God ordained.
So @nelsonchamisa is also against the LGBTQI community? What is the international community saying about his views that he supports what Mugabe stood for with regards to homosexuality? If elected into power he will not allow same sex marriages as well?
A commentator Tawanda Majanja says Chamisa has just applied for his expulsion from the international political arena. He might as well say good bye to politics and become a pastor
Chamisa said God ordained Adam and Eve and not Adam and Eve hence the Zimbabwean Constitution outlaws homosexuality.
Chamisa’s statements are in sharp contrast with what the late leader of the MDC Morgan Tsvangirai said during a BBC interview.
Tsvangirai is not record saying he respects human rights and the LGBTQI rights are part of human rights.
Social media users warned that Chamisa’s statements may cost him his popularity and support from the West. Source – Byo24-Mandla Ndlovu
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 235,467 members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,405 likes
Followed by 12,495