- FULL TEXT: CIO MINISTER OWEN NCUBE fires warning shots at MDC, saying the opposition MDC is smuggling guns into Zimbabwe and training violent militias to overthrow the government.
- AFTER THE LAWLESS BREACH OF LAW, WHERE ZANU PF FORCIBLY GRABBED FARMS 20 YEARS AGO, here is a full statement by MDC youths occupying Harvest House MDC head quarters in the same lawless manner.
- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
Farai Victoria Mnangagwa is a South Africa based Diplomat and Gerald Mlotshwa is a UK trained Lawyer who is former President Mphoko’s lawyer. The couple were married in Vumba Manicaland in 2016. Gerald Mlotshwa says he is optimistic a solution to the crisis that has engulfed Zimbabwe cricket will be found very soon.
This follows the first meeting he held with the chairman of the suspended Zimbabwe Cricket leadership, Tavengwa Mukuhlani, in Harare yesterday.
The meeting was organised by Youth, Sports, Arts and Recreation Minister Kirsty Coventry.
“The SRC confirms that it received formal correspondence from Mr Mukuhlani yesterday morning requesting engagement in resolving ZC issues,’’ said Mlotshwa.
“That approach has been welcomed by the SRC, whose Board met this morning (yesterday) to consider the broad parameters for engagement.
“There was then a meeting held later this afternoon (yesterday) between the Hon. Minister Kirsty Coventry, Messrs Mukuhlani and Lloyd Mhishi representing the suspended directors and myself.
“The meeting was a very positive one. It will continue on Sunday and Monday. All parties are committed to addressing the concerns of the ICC as well as those of the SRC.
“I am absolutely confident that within the coming week all matters relating to Zimbabwe Cricket will have been resolved to the satisfaction of all stakeholders of the game.
“I want to acknowledge the astute leadership of the Minister in getting the parties together, and also wish to express the SRC’s appreciation of the maturity exhibited by both Mukuhlani and Mhishi in the discussions held this this afternoon (yesterday).
“We all appreciate that the future of Zimbabwe Cricket is at stake and we are all committed to resolving matters as urgently as possible.
“The input of the interim committee, which met on Tuesday has been invaluable. We are all united in reaching a solution that ensures for the long term best interests of the game in Zimbabwe.’’ Newsday
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 210,695 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,287 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,676 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,970 likes22,969 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,413 people