- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Farai Victoria Mnangagwa is a South Africa based Diplomat and Gerald Mlotshwa is a UK trained Lawyer who is former President Mphoko’s lawyer. The couple were married in Vumba Manicaland in 2016. Gerald Mlotshwa says he is optimistic a solution to the crisis that has engulfed Zimbabwe cricket will be found very soon.
This follows the first meeting he held with the chairman of the suspended Zimbabwe Cricket leadership, Tavengwa Mukuhlani, in Harare yesterday.
The meeting was organised by Youth, Sports, Arts and Recreation Minister Kirsty Coventry.
“The SRC confirms that it received formal correspondence from Mr Mukuhlani yesterday morning requesting engagement in resolving ZC issues,’’ said Mlotshwa.
“That approach has been welcomed by the SRC, whose Board met this morning (yesterday) to consider the broad parameters for engagement.
“There was then a meeting held later this afternoon (yesterday) between the Hon. Minister Kirsty Coventry, Messrs Mukuhlani and Lloyd Mhishi representing the suspended directors and myself.
“The meeting was a very positive one. It will continue on Sunday and Monday. All parties are committed to addressing the concerns of the ICC as well as those of the SRC.
“I am absolutely confident that within the coming week all matters relating to Zimbabwe Cricket will have been resolved to the satisfaction of all stakeholders of the game.
“I want to acknowledge the astute leadership of the Minister in getting the parties together, and also wish to express the SRC’s appreciation of the maturity exhibited by both Mukuhlani and Mhishi in the discussions held this this afternoon (yesterday).
“We all appreciate that the future of Zimbabwe Cricket is at stake and we are all committed to resolving matters as urgently as possible.
“The input of the interim committee, which met on Tuesday has been invaluable. We are all united in reaching a solution that ensures for the long term best interests of the game in Zimbabwe.’’ Newsday
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 210,695 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,287 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,676 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,970 likes22,969 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,413 people