- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
PLANE CRASH-189 PEOPLE FEARED DEAD- 189 people are feared dead in Indonesia after their plane a Lion -Boeing 737 Max, a new model only introduced into service last year. crashed after taking off from Jarkata and 13 minutes later reporting trouble. A tug boat crew say they saw the plane plunge into the Jarva sea. So far authorities have recovered plane parts and seen oil sleeks in the crash zone but no bodies have yet been recovered. Indonesia, generally has a poor air safety record. The transportation minister offers a different report stating that 2-3 minutes into the flight, the crew requested to turn back because of a problem on the flight and it was granted but 10 minutes later which is 13 minutes into the flight, the plane crashed into the sea. The black box has not been recovered yet. More news to follow. By Sibusio Ngwenya.