- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
PLANE CRASH-189 PEOPLE FEARED DEAD- 189 people are feared dead in Indonesia after their plane a Lion -Boeing 737 Max, a new model only introduced into service last year. crashed after taking off from Jarkata and 13 minutes later reporting trouble. A tug boat crew say they saw the plane plunge into the Jarva sea. So far authorities have recovered plane parts and seen oil sleeks in the crash zone but no bodies have yet been recovered. Indonesia, generally has a poor air safety record. The transportation minister offers a different report stating that 2-3 minutes into the flight, the crew requested to turn back because of a problem on the flight and it was granted but 10 minutes later which is 13 minutes into the flight, the plane crashed into the sea. The black box has not been recovered yet. More news to follow. By Sibusio Ngwenya.