- UK had 77 Coronavirus Deaths in the last 24 Hours, Bringing total To 36,870 deaths
- SA cops arrested a Zim woman (35) and 4 others aged between 28 and 42 found with smuggled cigarettes along the N1 highway in Limpopo province, worth thousands of Rands
- JK ROWLING HAS OFFERED TO PAY A YEAR'S SALARY TO THE PERSON who posted the “unauthorised” Civil Service tweet criticising Boris Johnson as “arrogant and offensive.
- UK LADY DONATES TO a soup kitchen where Samantha Murozoki is feeding the hungry with porridge at her Chitungwiza base.
- 'TWO WHITE MALINDELA VIGILANTES AND COPS IN A PRADO VEHICLE, shot and killed a ‘naked’ man dead in Bulawayo'.
POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
MDC Youth leader Tererayi Obey Sithole said, “While we all thought that the #LockDown was for #COVID19, the regime has gone an extra mile to #lockdown our party HQ. We are here and ready to defend the people’s project by all means. Nelson Chamisa remains our President, we won’t be given a leader by the courts.”
Journalist Hopewell Chin’ono said the move by the police showed that ZANU PF was fighting MDC leader Nelson Chamisa.
“This is clear evidence for the world to see how irresponsible Mnangagwa and his regime are. When the whole world is trying to save lives whilst fighting the deadly Coronavirus, Mnangagwa is busy engaging in reckless agendas to fight Nelson Chamisa using a captured judiciary! Tragic.”- Byo24