- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
AN OXYGEN tank explosion Thursday claimed the lives of six Chinese nationals and two Zimbabweans at SAS Mine, Lowdale, in Mazowe, Mashonaland Central.
The unfortunate development was confirmed by Mazowe South Member of Parliament, Fortune Chasi.
According to Chasi lives claimed including two Zimbabweans and five Chinese workers.
“Very sad development at SAI Mine Mazowe South Ward 20. Oxygen tanks burst, killing several people who include one child, five Chinese workers.”
Police spokesperson Paul Nyathi also confirmed the incident. – NewZimbabwe