- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
Mrs Divaris (90) died in the early hours of Saturday morning at the Trauma Centre where she had been hospitalised
In a statement, the Zanu-PF Secretary for Administration, Dr Ignatius Chombo said Mrs Divaris will get a state assisted funeral.
“His Excellency, the President and First Secretary of Zanu-PF, Cde Robert Mugabe, has conferred a state assisted funeral to the late Liberation Heroine, Cde Kiki Divaris,” said Dr Chombo.
Speaking to the ZBC News yesterday, family spokesperson, Dimitri Divaris, said the family has suffered a great loss.
The modelling industry has been paying tribute to Kiki, as she was affectionately known, with Miss Zimbabwe Trust chairperson Mrs Marry Chiwenga describing her as a mother, mentor and conqueror who worked hard to make the dreams of young girls come true.
Former Miss Zimbabwe for 2004, Osley Muringai Matsikinyeri says Kiki was a formidable woman, a great mother, respected member of her community and a philanthropist of note.
Kiki, a former Miss Zimbabwe, was one of the most prominent figures of the Greek community in the country.
Mourners are gathered at Number 68 Churchill Avenue in Alexandra Park.
Burial arrangements will be announced in due course.