- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Long distance haulage truck driving is undoubtedly one of the world’s most unforgiving jobs. Drivers have to contend not only with the fatigue which comes with long distance travel, but also with treacherous roads, especially in parts of Africa with poor transport infrastructure. Add to that, there is the risk of being hijacked. Despite these harsh realities, 32 year-old Rutendo Barna, a Zimbabwean woman has not been discouraged from following her dreams. Barna is just…Read More