- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
Thousands of pensioners were stranded at the Post Office Servings Bank after failing to access money from the bank. This comes as the country faces serious cash shortages which the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe blames on the externalisation of money by some unscrupulous people. After failing to access their pensions at the POSB branches in Harare, hundreds of people, most of them elderly told the ZBC News that they had no money to go back…Read More