- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
BULAWAYO residents on Friday sent the strongest message yet that they are against the proposed decision by the city council to install prepaid water meters. The decision has since received government backing, with all municipalities ordered to install pre-paid water meters as a means of boosting their coffers which have taken a battering due to the country’s economic meltdown. About 2,500 residents marched from the City Hall car park, a stone’s throw away from the…Read More