- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
ZIMBABWE must urgently come up with a plan to “reverse” the current economic haemorrhage, or risk social upheaval, MDC-Renewal Team secretary general Tendai Biti has said. The former Finance Minister told his party’s district meeting in Kwekwe that government needed to find solutions rather than fight informal traders. “Zimbabweans are now the scatterlings of the world because companies closed resulting in massive job losses. “No less than 5 million people, who have left the country,…Read More